sábado, 2 de noviembre de 2013

KING LEO - "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"

I finally mustered the courage, balls and may I also say time? to post the musical stuff I've been working on for the past 5 years. I honestly have been waiting for the right people to work with, for the right time to release, and for the right time in my life to do it. Unfortunately that never happened, so lastly I decided to do it all by myself. Maybe it was a good decision, maybe it was a bad decision and I'll become a joke. But life's too short and I'm too bored to play by the rules. So basically, fuck it. 

I first produced the sounds 5 years ago, came out with the melody 3 years ago, the lyrics last year and finally recorded it this year in my bedroom one day I was really disappointed and angry about a "someone" that turned out to be a "no one". Yes the song is about someone that cheats on you and how you feel about it, pretty standard. But instead of making yourself the victim, I decided to write about the angry side of it. The actual betrayal part and when the person that cheated wants to apologize to you. Like the cheating will just go away with an apology. Not your typical Taylor Swift-esque break up song. The lyrics are a mix of all my ex's and people that I've dated recently that thought they could just come by my life, allure me and then just walk away. The full lyrics (If you're bothered with them) go like this:
 WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? - KING LEO  
There was a time in which I would crawl to your feet 
there was a time in which I would suck on your teeth 
I thought that you were god's perfect creation
 I thought that you were my only salvation 
But you thought you could go around kissing touching, fucking every guy you would see 
But you thought you could go around lying, crying, laughing at me 

She said I can explain baby She said is not what it seems baby I have not been myself at all lately But I'll make it up to you daily She said can you forgive me baby? what do you want from me? 

 Now you come crawling to my feet asking for a second chance 
after you went out with your girls to "just dance" 
I don't meant to be rude my love 
But I would rather drown in my blood 
I knew you were no pretty white dove 

 She said I can explain baby She said is not what it seems baby I have not been myself at all lately But I'll make it up to you daily She said can you forgive me baby? what do you want from me? 

Not deep at all, but pretty self explanatory. Anyway if you liked it, please PLEASE pLeAsE esaelp share, comment, like it, tweet it, fb it, whatever. I'm making this efforts all by myself and any help is greatly appreciated.
 -XXXO KING LEO

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario