viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

KING LEO - "GALAXIES COLLIDE"

Here's the second glimpse of my musical (should I say attempt?) project. This time is sort of a IHATEYOUBUTNOTREALLY kind of song. It's basically the feeling after being cheated by someone you really REALLY care about. I really tried to shake things up with this one, hopefully I did what I intended.

My voice and music is one thing I'm REALLY vulnerable about because, well, I have been doing it on my own and god knows how insecure I am about my work, but despite it all here it is, in the internet, being posted by me, the author (oh god help me please)

This one is called "Galaxies Collide". The song was inspired by this particular meteor shower that was visible in my country. i was very excited about the meteor shower and then BAM something someone drained the excitement out of me.




These are the lyrics:

you promised me the moon and the stars
we caught fire in the middle of the night
I got struck by the lightning in your eyes
how could I know they were only filled with goodbyes

but the stars are nothing, but the moon is nothing
when your silence falls appart
but the fire is nothing, but the light is nothing
when it breaks a frightened heart
please stay, please stay

I always feel weightless around you
your voice destroys this concrete walls
you reach my hand and I reach yours
a single whisper it's my loss
but then in a second it's all gone

but the stars are nothing, but the moon is nothing
when your silence falls appart
but the fire is nothing, but the light is nothing
when it breaks a frightened heart
but the feeling is nothing, but the tears are nothing
when I realize everything died, please stay, please stay


Thank you so much to all the people that have shared the link and have liked the song, you really REALLY make my days brighter and make the whole embarrassment worth it. hehe.

-XXXO KING LEO

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario